[MiNT] Weird XaAES Bug

Hey guys,

I have an issue with XaAES and perhaps even MagiC, I cannot remember precisely, where when I am interacting with programs, I will have my drop down menus on the menubar turn into pulldown menus. Except when they pull down the options are not highlighted and not clickable. It's almost as though the state of the menu selection drop down gets confused. Has anyone else had this happen? I usually have to switch the topped application in order to get the menus to work again. It drives me crazy.

Thanks,
mark