Re: [MiNT] OT Highwire

Mark Duckworth a écrit :
Peter Slegg wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:58:05 , Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz> wrote:
P.S. off-topic but anyway - HighWire seems to be dead (last update 2
years ago). Any suggestion for a better browser? Dillo, Kazehakase or
Google Chrome port anyone? ;-)

I tried submitting a couple of changes to Highwire but I
don't think they were committed to cvs.

Rather than start from scratch with another port or project
why not try to get HW moving again ?

Links works but it is dog slow and doesn't do CSS.

Peter

Well if we port dillo2 or something like that, we can piggyback on someone else's work. Still highwire is probably the fastest rendering engine in existence.

You can look at Qemacs, this is not a full navigator but it can display HTML, CSS2, picture and I think video, there is perhaps something to do with this?

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/qemacs

Olivier

Thanks,
Mark