[MiNT] new option BOOT_DEVNO ?

Hi,

would anyone mind if I implemented a new boot option (MINT.INI) for
FreeMiNT called BOOT_DEVNO? It would have same syntax as DEBUG_DEVNO and
would allow setting the boot device ('sysdrv' in init.c of FreeMiNT) in
case the system is bootstraped. I can surround it with #ifdef
BOOTSTRAPABLE to make it more acceptable for you.

The reason I'd need it is that I played with bootstraping under TOS and
while the MiNT itself is almost OK (I can specify full paths in
mint.cnf) the xa_loader insist on loading the XaAES from the boot drive
no matter what. Well, it actually insists on loading the XaAES from the
drive where the original "mint" folder is located. So I'd need to change
the drive where MiNT searches for its "mint" folder, i.e. the boot
drive.

Thanks

Petr