Re: [MiNT] OT Highwire

Quoting Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>:

For a MiNT port, I believe that the best solution is Netsurf.

http://www.netsurf-browser.org/

This browser is fast, light, with a good html/css engine and the C code is
very easy to understand( without threads or C++ "spaghetti" code).

Nice one. That list of "what is definitely the best option" is getting
bigger and bigger ;-)

If I were still an atarian coder, without any doubt, netsurf would be my
choice because it's easiest to port and the result is very correct.

Little OT but -- what happened to your Atari activities then? I enjoyed
zView very much, I was curious what takes new version so long to appear ...

Agreed, ZViews is excellent, an essential item. Please, please don't stop
supporting it. If you can't give enough time to it then will you open
the source ?

Peter