Re: [MiNT] VDI? (was Re: an urgent GEM question :-)

Petr Stehlik wrote:

That reminds me - would there be an interest in having a VDI
implementation in FreeMiNT CVS, next to the xaaes folder? So that
FreeMiNT would come with complete free OS?

I was thinking that maybe importing Johan's fVDI into FreeMiNT CVS would
bring it more attention and more developers willing to improve it. And
XaAES could rely on a solid and open source VDI so things like
appl_tplay would become easy to implement :-)

Petr

What every happened to Ozk's oVDI?
Did he ever upload the source code?

while writing I searched news post on my site.
Gokmase posted back in November 2003.. http://www.atari-users.net/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=1014

Rob
www.atari-users.net