Re: [MiNT] aranym disk images

On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 12:41 +0100, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> Alan Hourihane píše v Pá 20. 02. 2009 v 09:36 +0000:
> > I've read the aranym pages, and I know the easymint install.
> >
> > Having no readily available disk images for aranym with FreeMiNT is
> > what's blocking me using it.
>
> Just trust me and visit the EasyMiNT page. I am telling you for the
> third time that there is ARAnyM preinstalled stuff. Search for ARAnyM
> package.

I have read it. And from what I can see it's this.....

http://atari.st-katharina-apotheke.de/home.php?lang=en&headline=Aranym%
20HOWTO&texte=aranym/aranym

Please correct me if I'm looking in the wrong place.

/rant on

I can't believe everyone has to go through this as a first user when the
ability to provide a disk image with everything pre-installed, when
surely someone must have done it is possible.

/rant off

Alan.