Re: [MiNT] Default Stack Size

Mark Duckworth wrote:
For the time being we are stuck with a one size stack. I was wondering if anyone has contemplated the idea of setting a default stack size other than 0 bytes?

I think a clean way to fix this problem would be to include a parameter in MINT.CNF called DefaultStackSize. So when the kernel loads an executable with extended MiNT header and the stacksize is set to 0, it will dynamically patch it with the default size.

I think it would be easy to get such behavior by making a little patch to Pexec(). Such patch would not break any compatibility.

Kernel experts, what do you thing about that ?

--
Vincent Rivière