Re: [MiNT] Gcc 3.3.6 v 4.0.1

:) Because some of us are retards.

I prefer the idea of installing an RPM and knowing that things work "out of the box", instead of having to ask embarrassing questions.

-- Peter

25 feb 2009 kl. 12.23 skrev Miro Kropacek:

I would give my left kidney for a native RPM.
Why it's so important to have it in RPM? For me, tar.bz2 in /usr/local is the best I can imagine -- I want faster compilation time, functionality with gdb -- I use original gcc. I want final build -- I use 4.3.2. With RPMs you will need to play with upgrade vs side-by-side settings and similar crap.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org