Re: [MiNT] MINT build access

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009, Mark Duckworth wrote:

David Brownlee wrote:
Would anyone be willing to give me a temporary login to a mint box with gcc so I could look at porting pkgsrc to mint?

ssh to port 2222 on root@evil.dnsdojo.org. It's my second aranym build farm daemon. It's just been sitting idle as I've been doing all my work on bf1 instead of this one. So you can go wild. It may need some updates. It's a fairly standard sparemint system. Let me know if you crash it. I'll send the root pw in a second private mail.

	Great - thanks, connected now! I've created /root/pkgsrc and will
	do most of the testing in there. Assumning I can build the
	bootstrap tools OK then I'll be testing installs in /usr/pkg/ and
	/var/db/pkg :)