Re: [MiNT] OpenSSL 0.9.8j / OpenSSH 5.2p1 / ZLib 1.2.3 RPMs Available for testing....

On Saturday 7 March 2009, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> J. F. Lemaire wrote:
> > That is outdated. You can find the latest binaries here:
> > http://sparemint.atariforge.net/sparemint/mint/kernel/1.16.1/
>
> Thank you !
> I have TosWin 2.7 now. It has a black background.
> There is no more vim color bug, and I can use "ls --color=auto" to
> get a colorful directory listing.
>
> The keyboard mapping for my french keyboard is worse than ever. I
> probably missed some ARAnyM/FreeMiNT/terminfo configuration.
>
> Anyway, it is a real mess for MiNT dummies like me to find the
> correct packages :-(

I agree. Add to that that in order to have an up to date XaAES you have
to fetch it from somewhere else and it becomes even worse... An
official 1.7 release is definitely needed, if only to re-organize all
this mess a bit.

JFl
--
Jean-François Lemaire