Re: [MiNT] OpenSSL 0.9.8j / OpenSSH 5.2p1 / ZLib 1.2.3 RPMs Available for testing....

Mark Duckworth wrote:
What flags did you use? As I recall using -lm to get the math functions will not automatically use the FPU when it is available but I don't know. Anyone remember more details on that?

As far as I know, GCC never use FPU detection. By default, it is not used. FPU support is only turned on by compiling with -m68020-60. In that case, the resulting binaries are FPU only.

--
Vincent Rivière