Re: [MiNT] MPFR progress.....

Vincent Rivière wrote:
Keith Scroggins wrote:
While on the topic of RPMs, are there any packages people want to see updated currently living in Sparemint?

I noticed a problem with "less" :

# When input comes from stdin, it works
cat /etc/passwd |less

# When input comes from a file, it displays nothing
less /etc/paswd

Maybe a recompilation and/or new version could fix the problem ?

nano, when you hit ctrl-w it for some reason keeps your prior search in both the prior search brackets as well as the search text. The general idea is that if you hit ctrl-W and type in "stuff", it will search for stuff and if you hit ctrl-W it will display stuff again in brackets, and you could simply type something else to change the search. In our case we have to back up over the search text and then rewrite it. Also I have all kinds of terminal issues to work out, both over ssh as well as in plain tos after mint boots but before I go into an aes. Seems like in there up, down left or right all tab to the next word. There's really a lot of little things like that that I've ignored that should probably be fixed at some point.

Thanks,
Mark