Re: [MiNT] Gcc 3.3.6 v 4.0.1

So here is my patch for the file obstream.c in the MiNTLib. The previous code was totally broken. Hopefully that file is independant to the remaining of the MiNTLib. So this patch is not going to break anything. I added a testcase, called test-obstack, which checks for common scenarios. Everything seems to be OK now.

This patch fixes the t-printf testcase in the GMP library. Remember, it was the main goal. Now all the GMP test cases passes ! It uses very intensive mathematical functions, so our platform is pretty reliable :-)

Note that the test-printf testcase in the MiNTLib currently fails, it is absolutely not related to this patch.

Hello Vincent & list,

Just rebuilt the patched MiNTLib, and am now rebuilding GMP to rerun "make check" then I'll build a fresh RPM (just to be certain).

Thanks!

Keith