Re: [MiNT] Possible MintLib FastRAM bug in TOS/MagiC? (Or My Own Error...)

Hello Miro,

Thanks for the reply.

Did any of this make sense, need more info?

Probably not much of help but -- are you aware of the fact you can't call
mxalloc in the TOS with that MiNT flag (bit 3) set? Because if you do, the
call will fail -- I remember to fail here when I was doing mxplay. Maybe
some of your / SDL code uses this with MiNT flag set.

This is the -a flag (set the fast ram allocation flag)? Removing that bit should help, or most likely will not make a difference? (I will try it when I get home, along with GCC 4.4.0).

I do know the out of memory is happening in a calloc call, which I am guessing (and I could be totally wrong) is being converted to a mxalloc in TOS. This call does work when less memory is needed/used.

Keith