[MiNT] AtariForge (Gentoo files uploading)

For those who don't know, Rob Mahlert has had this box around for a
while and it's gone through various incarnations. It's available at
www.atariforge.net.

I've been updating it with Rob and testing the CVS & SVN access to
manage Atari projects.

It's open to anyone who wants to create Atari projects on it, and I'm
willing to help fix any teething troubles with the machine so it does a
job for us.

I've created the Gentoo/FreeMiNT project on there and intend to use it
going forward. I'm currently uploading a lot of files to
gentoo.atariforge.net, that I'll link back to the project pages.

Just a heads up for those who are interested.

(and thanks Rob!)

Alan.