Re: [MiNT] EmuTOS for ColdFire

Miro Kropacek wrote:

    Speaking of..   is anyone is interested in trying to work on
    porting to the Efika PPC board?

Ah, Efika... what about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam440ep -- it's even currently sold and you get AmigaOS as bonus :)

But with all that ARM and PPC and whatever ideas we're getting to x86 platform closer and closer :)

If we have to choose between ARM, PPC, or X86 I would 100% choose ARM. ARM is gaining traction and I think it's the future of the netbook/portable segment. I'm not so much interested in super fast as I am cool. And a native TOS netbook for $200 is cool. Maybe I should not sell my zaurus after all ;)

Thanks,
Mark