Re: [MiNT] Current FreeMiNT kernel version

Alan Hourihane wrote:
I certainly have no problem committing your patches Vincent.

Thank you very much, Alan.

> In fact,
given that coldfire support is already in FreeMiNT

???
I never looked at the FreeMiNT source, that's an excellent news for me !
That ColdFire support may have been introduced for earlier work of Didier Méquignon on the ColdFire evaluation board ?

That's a very good for the new ACP project.

> adding it to mintlib
is right. I'll do it now. If Frank objects I can revert.

Let's do it.

Many thanks, again.

--
Vincent Rivière