Re: [MiNT] osbind.S ?

Hello!

I see you didn't include my ChangeLog entries.
Do you want us to provide it in future patches ?

Until now the ChangeLog was generated with cvs2cl (at the time of a new release). So the cvs commit messages are used for the ChangeLog.

Btw. anyone ever noticed that trap_1_wllw()
corrupt the stack (Dreadlabel / Maccess)? Just noticed this while writing the macro output ...

You are totally right...
Fseek64() is affected, too.

The binding for Fseek64() is totally missing?

The stack adjustment should be 12, not 10.

You should commit that stack fix right now (I'm not writing a patch for it, this time ;-) )

Yes, commited.

Regards,
Frank

--