Re: [MiNT] osbind.S ?

Hello Vincent!

The generator is a good thing, it will be soon ready to replace osbind.h, mintbind.h, falcon.h and metados.h. However, it would probably be good to split syscalls.master into osbind.master, mintbind.master, and so on.

No, the main idea behind the master file is to have *one* master file. We can for sure generate an obsind.h, mintbind.h and so on if you like. I just see no reason for that.

So the different "libraries" will be kept separate. It should be possible to put arbitrary text into the *.master files, to be copied verbatim to the generated files, for example for comments, defines and structures. That way, it will be a perfect replacement for current hand-written headers.

Yes.

Regards,
Frank

--