[MiNT] New OpenSSL/SSH, Wget(SSL), lzo, and Lzip

Hi List,

Built the latest OpenSSL (0.9.8k) RPM using CVS MiNTLib, GCC 2.95.3 on my CT60 Falcon, all tests pass. Also rebuilt OpenSSH (same version) and Wget SSL version linked with the updated libs:

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/openssh-5.2p1-2.m68kmint.rpm 859k
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/openssh-5.2p1-2.src.rpm 999k
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/openssh-clients-5.2p1-2.m68kmint.rpm 1.3M
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/openssh-server-5.2p1-2.m68kmint.rpm 624k
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/openssl-0.9.8k-1.m68kmint.rpm 883k
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/openssl-0.9.8k-1.src.rpm 2.9M
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/openssl-devel-0.9.8k-1.m68kmint.rpm 1.4M

Probably of no use to anyone, but I was trying to work on getting lzma support in MiNT, and had to build the lzo libs, here they are:

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/lzo-2.03-1.m68kmint.rpm 64k
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/lzo-2.03-1.src.rpm 611k

And lastly, I have gotten lzip built for MiNT. Lzip is based on LZMA. Compression time is pretty slow, 6.6 megs to 2 megs in 4.3 minutes, decompress in 22 seconds. Bzip took the same binary to 2.5 megs, and gzip took it to 2.8 megs. My unscientific tests showed that compression times sucked, but decompress was close to gzip, while compressed better. Lzip needs new GCC to be built, so no rpm (yet), extract the archive in / and it will put it in /usr/bin and also drop in the man page:

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/lzip-1.5-mint.tar.gz 194k

Finally, I am working on trying to get RPM to do cross compiling, and I believe I am making some progress. The lzo lib is my test case since it is small.

Still have been digging into cron on and off, but no real progress with it yet.... :(

Keith