[MiNT] Native gcc 4.4.1 and binutils 2.19.1

Hi everybody,

two things:

1. I (cross-)compiled the newest gcc and "old" binutils, i.e. produced binaries to run on your atari/aranym
2. I've made some nice Makefile for this task, I was bored with copy&pasting / typing the same stuff again and again and shell script seems to me too lame, so I've made this

Everything available on my web (download section), maybe you find it useful, it's really nice to type one "make" and to have everything up and ready for cross-compilation and what's better, if something goes wrong, it isn't as mystical as some shell script (not speaking about how easy is to modify it to your needs). Tested under Kubuntu but it should really work on anything (but beware, if you use something other than bash via /bin/sh, that stupid bug in mintlib is still unfixed, you must replace that $(< ... includepath ) directive with 'cat', see some other email about this issue in minlist).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org