Re: [MiNT] Highwire edit

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 23:24:02 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 23.07.2009, 22:31 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière
> <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:
>
> > I have just tested this with the brand new GCC 4.4.1.
> > In any case, the result is a single "move.b" instruction,
> > it couldn't be more simple.
>
> gcc 2.95 puts an 'and' into the program for the & (without optimization),
> which slows down our atari.
>

> -Helmut

I am making some slow progress (and learning) despite the TosWin2
display issues.

I am now including cflib.h which is working for the constants but
I get this error on a function call:

obj.000/Form.o: In function `input_keybrd':
/usr/src/highwire/Form.c:1716: undefined reference to `gem_to_norm'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I have checked the cflib install and all the .a files seem to be there.
Incidentally, rpm queries suffer the same display problems in the console.

It's probably going to be a dumb mistake this time.

Peter