Re: [MiNT] Highwire

On Thu, 14 Aug 2009 18:44:10 , Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:41:25 , Gerhard Stoll <gerhard_stoll@gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > Peter Slegg wrote:
> >
> > > the (NKCC) cflib function
> >
> > Do you make a nkc_init()?
> >
> > Gerhard
> >
> Bingo !  That did it. Silly me but I am learning.
>
> As you might guess I am working on the form text areas of Highwire
> as a way of learning some GEM C.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

If anyone is feeling brave enough to try my modified Highwire,
I have uploaded it to

http://www.pslegg.scubadivers.co.uk/download/highwire20090814.zip

The rsc file is the same as the last one I did but I have included it
in case people haven't tried that version.

I'd like to be able to put these changes into cvs if anyone knows
who or how to get access.

If people are happy with the nkcc changes I've done then I will try
to add some new editing features, nothing major just yet.

Regards,

Peter