Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Helmut Karlowski skreiv:

I just wanted to state that I'm currently working on an improvement of
xaaes.

Ok, I know that this mail is a bit old, but I have a couple of bugs/"features" that could need fixing if you want to. I have been looking (briefly) into them myself, but to be honest I'm not looking forward to spend time waiting for gcc to do its stuff. I don't have a cross-compiling environment, and even my Milan is too slow for gcc IMHO.

1. Don't use ' ' (space) as Alt-shortcut in dialogs.
2. Menubar in windows doesn't work properly. It's been a while since I looked into this, but among other things the menu stops working when the window that owns it is un-iconified. I have a test-program that use this feature that can be used as a test-case. 3. Redrawing the menu bar (in a window) only works the "proper" way (wind_set(handle, WF_TOOLBAR, NULL, 0, 0)) when the window has a toolbar attached. If the window doesn't have a toolbar, you'll have to use the old form_dial(FMD_FINISH...-trick.

Jo Even