Re: [MiNT] Alt keymap

Vincent Rivière skreiv:

I have just used KeyEdit from Jo Even to change they MiNT keyboard tables.
http://atari.nvg.org/

I noticed an odd behaviour: the "Alt" and "Alt Shift" mappings are ignored when set on the number keys on the top of the keyboard (we get some default mappings instead), however it works well when remapping the letters.

Is there a reason for that, and if not can we fix it ?

Can you post the keymap-file? I would like to examine it in case there is a bug in KeyEdit.

Is the mapping as expected when you load the keytable in KeyEdit? I.e. is the non-functional mappings still present?

Jo Even