Re: [MiNT] XaAES:update:CONFIGVARS

Helmut Karlowski a écrit :
Easy to fix. Use "diff -Naur" as we told to you, then convert your
patch file to the UNIX format. Personally I use Notepad++ on Windows,
the dos2unix command can to the trick, too.

I dont think this will help for the patch will contain the whole file. You
can convert this to any format, the file will stay there.

To be more clear, after making a patch file (which is a simple text file), I
do the following (with dos2unix or similar tool).
$ dos2unix mypatch.patch

Since the patch contains the lines you added, the CRs are removed from those
lines, so they are never inserted in the local copy of the maintainers,
neither in CVS.

I do this every time and there is no problem.

If someone has a concrete example of issue with this method, please expose
it here.

--
Vincent Rivière