Re: [MiNT] XaAES:update:CONFIGVARS

Alan Hourihane wrote:
Can people let me know if this captures everything or if others need
doing.

I made an experiment with the MiNTLib.
$ cvs checkout -d mintlib.orig mintlib
$ cvs checkout mintlib
$ find mintlib -exec dos2unix "{}" ";"
$ diff -x CVS -x PTESTS -aurN mintlib.orig mintlib >mintlib_nocrlf.patch
$ gzip -9 mintlib_nocrlf.patch

I excluded the CVS system directories, as well as posix/PTESTS because that file contains special characters and it should be examined manually by an expert.

So only 2 files are affected in the MiNTLib:
- mintlib/README.1st
- mintlib/README.stdio

Furthermore, exceptionally I gzipped the patch, because email clients often change the line endings of text files according to the OS, which is certainly what we must avoid here. With a binary file I'm sure it will stay unmodified.

Please commit if you like.
The CVS message could be:
Removed trailing CRs.

It seems that this technique gives good results, it could probably be applied to the other directories of the repository.

--
Vincent Rivière