[MiNT] French keyboard table for MiNT on ARAnyM

Indispensable pour tous les français qui utilisent MiNT !

Finally I managed to build a correct French keyboard table with an hexadecimal editor. It can be used with ARAnyM on PC. All the characters on the PC keyboard can be typed just in the same way as in Windows (and probably Linux), with a small difference. Due to a bug in the current ARAnyM for Windows, the AltGr key can't be used. So instead of using AltGr, just use Alt instead (for example, type Alt+3 for #).

The MiNT/ARAnyM experience is totally different with a working keyboard.

Enjoy !

To install on your system, just copy the attached keyboard.tbl into your C:\mint or C:\mint\1-16-cur folder, and restart ARAnyM.

Note 1: I have not been able to type most Alt+numbers keys in QED... probably an incompatibility with Alt shortcuts.

Note 2: While testing in QED, I frequently reproduced the "keyboard stuck" bug... we are still looking for the culprit.

--
Vincent Rivière