Re: [MiNT] TosWin console

From: <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 10:35 AM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: [MiNT] TosWin console

I was writing some data to the console with printf and saw that \n wasn't
behaving as I expected. Instead of starting the following data at the
start of the next line it was just on the line below at the same offset.
Like this:

123
  abc
     123
        abc

the code was something like:

printf ("shift=%04X \n ctrl=%04X \n", shift, ctrl);

I suspect I was tired and doing something really stupid.

No, it's not you ;-) The version of Highwire I have on my Milan prints some debugging statements in the same way. Perhaps it has printed some terminal control codes earlier that causes this?

Jo Even