Re: [MiNT] Native gcc 4.4.1 and binutils 2.19.1

> Well, this will have to wait, since it appears that my ext2 partition is
> broken. Again. Time for a new drive, I expect.
Fortunately, my setup is ok so I could do some tests -- I compared
ouput of Vincent's commands, identical on both working and non-working
aranym setup (with the difference one gives that errors and one does
not). So I tried to delete whole /usr/local on that working setup and
after untar-ing the archive again (into /usr/local of course)... the
error is here, too and I can't get it working again ;-) So the moral
story of this is always make backup and it's that gcc archive, not
mintlib or anything (both setups have gcc 2.x and binutils 2.13.x and
mintlib in /usr root, same PATH, same is nearly everything). It seems
like libgcc is ignored or what... Interesting thing is when I try
-m68020-60, it outputs only one error: missing reference to "___main".
Any ideas how to discover more?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org