[MiNT] dead freemint via ssh

Hi,

while we're in the mood "does it happen to you?" :) I'd like to ask if someone else had this experience -- for some time I prefer development via aranym without any display, i.e. just via ssh+key auth. However, I've noticed when I compile something very CPU expensive, freemint (and so the connection) dies. Visually it looks like frozen terminal (I can't press ctrl+c) but it's clear kernel is dead as well -- I can't even ping it. I considered also a possibility it's something in freemint (stack overflow for example) but nope, in real aranym instance it compiles just fine...

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org