Re: [MiNT] TosWin console

Am 05.08.2009, 21:51 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:
bash-2.05a# stty onlcr > /dev/console
stty: standard input: unable to perform all requested operations

TosWin 2.2 does the same too so I think we can rule that out.

Same does toswin 2.6 (wich I'm using). As I recall in older
MiNT-versions (1.15), \r was output on console before \n. In my own
progs I always write \r\n for stderr, or stdout if its a terminal, but
this it not very elegant.

I was long planing to patch my private version of toswin 2.6 regarding
this. Now I think maybe it's better to inspect the Cconout-catcher.

-Helmut