Re: [MiNT] qed

Am 13.08.2009, 08:31 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

Do you have memory protection enabled? qed has crashed with a memory violation a few times on my Milan. I haven't noticed if this happens when cutting/pasting, but I don't use qed as heavily as you do.

When it crashes there should be an ALERT with information about the
crash. You should save those values so someone would be able to find the
places in a debugger. Maybe it points to erreanous code. But often
things are not that easy.

BTW: I have added a feature to my XaAES that lets a user copy the
ALERT-text (or any other list-box text) into the clipboard (by ^C).

Maybe I should XaAES let copy those alerts to the bootlog-file or similar.

-Helmut