Re: [MiNT] BOOT_DELAY=0

Helmut Karlowski píše v So 05. 09. 2009 v 10:21 +0200:
> Am 05.09.2009, 09:49 Uhr, schrieb Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>:
>
> > The "missing right shift right after power on" is an ARAnyM bug/feature.
> > Try to reboot the FreeMiNT OS and then press and hold the Right Shift.
> > It'll work. It's due to the way the keyboard layout is detected. I may
> > add a workaround for right shift...
>
> Are you sure? MiNT-source says:

Not at all - I haven't even checked MiNT source code.

> # define MAGIC_SHIFT  0x2   /* left shift */
>        if ((TRAP_Kbshift(-1) & MAGIC_SHIFT) == MAGIC_SHIFT)

Major apologies to Vincent then! He has reported the same issue in
EmuTOS where I managed to identify it as an ARAnyM bug so when he
reported it again here in FreeMiNT I tried to quickly turn the blame to
ARAnyM without even checking MiNT.

Anyway, thanks to this I've found and fixed a long standing
right-shift-upon-startup issue in ARAnyM (I'd say it's been there for
like 8 years and nobody but Vincent noticed :-)

Petr