Re: [MiNT] [Aranym-user] Keyboard adding spaces

Am 04.09.2009, 22:37 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

How can this happen ?!? Did you enter the Return in the boot-menu?

You asked me to press return to exit the FreeMiNT menu.

I just wanted to be sure, because I cannot reproduce it then. I've added a workaround in MiNT to automate this, but if the return is echoed then, this would not be enough.

I can reproduce it on the TT: After NVDI->'x'->MiNT->ROM->Shell->lots of
x's.

Hoorah !
So this has nothing to do with ARAnyM.
I apologize to all ARAnyM users for all of these messages out of topic.
I'm going to continue this on the MiNT mailing list.

-Helmut