Re: [MiNT] linker problem with -r (relocateable)

Alan Hourihane wrote:
Just added this as bug 160 on the tracker, but I logged it under
MiNTlib. We should create a different section for tools.

Alan, do you remember ?
http://sparemint.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=160

I didn't understood the real meaning of "relocatable linking".
It means "combining several .o files into a single .o file".
So it should work, in any case. I agree it was a bug.

I have fixed it in my latest binutils patch:
binutils-2.20-mint-20091024

You can now close the bug (I can't myself).

--
Vincent Rivière