Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 8:49 PM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 29.11.2009, 10:42 Uhr, schrieb Helmut Karlowski
> <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
>
>> Maybe the fvdi-source can tell, did not look yet.
>
> Or is this hardware-dependent - the hardware on which aranym runs?
>
> -Helmut

maybe but that doesn't explain why there isn't a problem when running 1.16.3

just out of interest, has anyone trying compiling current XaAES
against 1.16.3 kernel, or 1.16.3 XaAES against current kernel

I think I will try this, and see what happens, except I dont expect
much from any current kernel on ARAnyM (based on Alans August or
September ones), but it will be interesting to see the results.

Paul