Re: [MiNT] XaAES crash errors

Paul Wratt a écrit :
You should post here the relevant elements of the function in question and
we will answer on a concrete example.

Thanks, I will be "explicit" with future posts

This was the only problem here.
Not a big issue.

I think the one this "doing theme related changes" qualifies as
"improving your C knowledge". The bit that is missing from every
bodies comments "as it has already been told here", is "XaAES is out
of your league".

Certainly not, you already have obtained nice results.
But I believe everyone will agree, the way you asked your questions about C was quite scary. Because a little mistake on some pointer stuff can lead to disasters. That's all.

Again thanks to everyone for there advice, in future I will be more
explicit in my questions, with supplied code. I will also seek to NOT
make advanced changes with out doing incremental tests.

Good.

ALSO, the question that was related to *, **, an &, my current
solution is to NOT use intermediate functions. This just meeans "code
double ups" for certain functions which was my greater concern (other
people reading the code, and extra binary space taken), but I can look
at that later on, when I do "have more experience".

Once again, it is just a matter of precision of the question. If you post something like "How can I factorize the following 2 functions" here on this mailing list or in comp.lang.c, you will certainly get precise and ready-to-use answers.

ANYWAYs, anyone who does not know yes, a new version of MyAES should
be out "just now" (soon),

I guess you are speaking about XaAES.

--
Vincent Rivière