Re: [MiNT] Translation

2009/12/8 Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>
Gerhard Stoll skreiv:

Another thought for this approach was a tool to translate RSC files
directly and save a new copy.

Use ResourceMaster 3.65

I think he mean an automated tool.

Jo Even

There are some ways one could do that. The program rsc_tran should help. Also there are a couple of translator programs that can translate text files.

http://users.otenet.gr/~papval/

From my experience, I wouldn't suggest using it for something complicated as teradesk (I did a greek translation but stopped due to lack of knowledge and interest from other people) but I imagine it should be easier for other programs.

I think a program called xlator was used to translate from german to english...?