Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

on 12/9/09 1:57 AM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> Am 09.12.2009, 06:30 Uhr, schrieb Lonny Pursell <atari@bright.net>:
>
>> by then.  That tells me it dies attempting to draw the test pattern.  The
>> test pattern is drawn directly into the screen ram with custom drawing
>
> Using vro_cpyfm? I had to change another prog by me because it crashed on
> aranym but not on the TT on vro_cpyfm.

No, I say again, all VDI calls are done if the raw msg appears.
At this point its trying to drawing on the screen with direct memory writes.
Why that chokes on aranym?  I have no clue.  Unless the pointer from
xbois(2) is returned incorrectly, thus causing the bus error?

These drawing routines are just some code I was working on to transform one
format to another.  Similar to what ozk is doing with the texture loading.
I just found them handy to draw a test image to verify that the detection in
fact worked.  Really they are not needed. However it is strange that it
crashes.

>> I don't see the raw message in my aranym setup, but them I don't know
>> where
>> the console text is going.

> To console ...?
>
> -Helmut

I have now updated my installation to the latest files and I see toswin is
there, now I see the raw mesg, but it still crashes as before.

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/