[MiNT] Crash report

Hello,

Just for acknowledgement.
This occured a few minutes ago, as I was retrieving mail.
The system crashed with the following error message :

pid 107 (thing) : disposetimeout: kfree on 0x208D30D4: invalid S?_MAGIC!
FATAL ERROR. You must reboot the system.

Following was a dump of the registers, as it occurs each time there
is a crash on CT6x'ed machines.
I just posted this in case someone else would have seen this before,
or if it should mean something obvious for someone.
I won't mention it anymore, unless it occurs more than once a quarter.
So, I think, no need to waste time on this.

Regards,

J.-Luc