Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

> > With 'bunzip2 /<archive>.tar.bz2' in bash, i always get:
> > 'bunzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.'
> > I copied this archive to my Ubuntu-PC (FTP) and it's no problem with
> > decompressing the file there. Am i doing something wrong?
>
> You probably have transferred the file in ASCII mode, which is usually
> the default for the FTP protocol.
>
> In your FTP client, switch to binary mode and it will work.

This is not a ftp-mode problem:
-Download helmut-12012010.tar.bz2 with HighWire (tested twice)
-Cannot decompress on Falcon (see above)
-FTPed the archive from Falcon to Ubuntu-PC (BINARY mode on)
-No problem with decompressing there

I also tested
-Download with Mozilla (decompress on PC: OK!)
-FTP  to Falcon (BINARY mode on)
-same problem: "Data integrity error"

So it's a problem with bzip2-1.0.2-1.

Lars