[MiNT] FOSDEM

Hi All,

during our "work" on the Atari Coldfire Project, I got in contact with
François Revol, a well known Haiku developer with some affinity towards
Atari. He directly invited me/ACP/MiNT developers, at the beginning of
December, to his devroom at FOSDEM in February.

" I've got a devroom accepted at FOSDEM (6-7 feb 2010 in brussels)
for "AltOS" (Free Software alternative OSes), and I'd be happy to get
someone to show them MiNT is still alive [...] http://fosdem.org/ "

It seems now absolute clear, that nobody from inside the ACP team has time
to go to FOSDEM, but I would love to see MiNT presented there! Anyone at
this list, who has time to go to Brussels in 4 weeks, to show the Open
Source world that Atari community is highly active?

regards

Mathias