Re: [MiNT] Compiler

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 12:38 AM, Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org> wrote:
> Den 31.12.2009 20:45, skrev Paul Wratt:
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Alan Hourihane<alanh@fairlite.co.uk>
>>  wrote:

>>> gcc 2.95 should still work just fine, although a few of us are using 4.x
>>> now, 4.4.2 being the latest.
>>>
>>> Alan.
>>>
>> :)
>>
>> I like the sound of that post Odd...
>
>  I've revisited FreeMiNT/XaAES source the past 3-4 days, and cleaned them
> up. So now everything compiles with 4.4.2 without as much as a warning.
> However, these are sources from when I last worked on it, and I was well
> into implementing support for load/unload modules. Therefore I think it will
> take some time for me to sync with whats been comitted since my lasts
> involvement...

Thanks, yeah there are a few changes, and Helmut has a whole lot of
fixes/patches that need committing to, the lack of warnings for 4.4.2
will be appreciated

I must say that being an non-experienced C programmer, I found most of
your work quite easy to follow, enough to make changes to allow extra
textures (unfocused) and custom gradients (presuming those were
yours), nice to have you back

I hope to here some input from you regarding new AES/VDi dev, if it
still interests you

Cheers

Paul