Re: [MiNT] Sparemint Dev Concept

2010/1/4 Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:
> Mark Duckworth a écrit :
>>
>> Here is a video demo of my sparemint site concept.  It doesn't show the
>> approval process which I am now changing but it does show the submission
>> process.  You need a modern machine with flash to play it.
>>
>> http://screencast.com/t/Y2E3ODdlMDkt
>
> This is very nice and definitely the kind of infrastructure we need.
>
> We could even imagine an automatic daily build of an ARAnyM image with all
> the latests packages.
>
> --
> Vincent Rivičre

yes, with certain other offerings included, maybe even toolchain

Yes nice work Mark, that is better than I could have hoped for, and I
like the dynamic updates, which obviously do not interfere with the
build and test process.

I look forward to testing it more full, and I warn you, I have a knack
for picking up on bugs :)

Paul