Re: [MiNT] [Atari-coldfire] Computer name ideas

> Like I said before, if we can keep even the vague essence of Cold
> +Fire in the name (even with another language), remembering it, and
> doing new graphic work for it should be quite easy
>
> the above one leads to a graphic of "a blue (ice) Falcon rising from
> (blue) fire", as opposed to the previous one, purely ColdFire, "a blue
> fire with ice logs and the sound of fire + ice cracking".
>
> I am thinking of a flash based demo, as functional version of what
> would be seen on the ACP boot screen..
>
> I still like the sound of Coltari/Cooltari, being an Coldfire based
> Atari, so Coltari Falcon being the first model ..

I just did a search:
http://www.google.com/search?q=coltari

Check the image results, it that does not say Cold + (pain == caused
by fire) I dont know what does :)

Coltari seems to have some significance in Romania, so as long as it
was not sold there, we would not have a problem :) (turns out to mean
the same as the images, so its safe)

A good idea, acutually, try a google for you chosen name first

Paul