Re: [MiNT] Sparemint rebuild

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Mark Duckworth
<mduckworth@atari-source.org> wrote:
> On 1/28/10 2:26 AM, Vincent Rivière wrote:
>>
>> Hello, Mark.
>>
>> What a huge list of good RPMs ! Keep going.
>>
>> About the problem of libsocket that does not exist anymore, we could make
>> a symlink named libsocket.a linked to libc.a and it will work.
>> Of course it is better to update the packages and remove the references to
>> libsocket.
>>
> Hmm.. Yeah but I'll take care of the issue, it's not so bad.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

This is great work Mark, it will be appreciated no end when it is complete.
(note: it already is appreciated by many)

When you have a stable build setup and procedure, can you document
them, even if is just a ruff draft or in a post that someone else can
"dress up", as some of us may be able to provide other packages..

Keep it up dude

Paul