Re: [MiNT] Mint Newbie!

Am Dienstag, den 19.01.2010, 13:25 +0100 schrieb George Nakos
<ggn@hol.gr>:

> NetUSBee  and  Ethernec are compatible, the problem lies in setting up
> sting  properly.  I only know 2 or 3 people with working sting setups.
> The rest (including myself) are unable to get it to work.

I think you meant to say that sting has problems with Ethernec / NetUSBee,
right?
Sting with serial line works very well when using Baudrates up to 57xxx.
Higher Baudrates generate lost bytes, that generates many TCP
retransmissions, and that seems to be a problem for Sting in many
situations.

greets,
ole