Re: [MiNT] windom and gcc4

Le 23/01/10 22:52, Miro Kropacek a écrit :
I'm trying to get zWeather to work (better said, I succeeded in this)
I was just going to do that.  Well, send me your patch when it's done ;-)

These last few days, I have found new motivations to code again on
Atari( thanks to the ACP project, the work of Vincent on GCC4, Philipp
Donzé, mails of users, etc..)

Currently, Iset up a valid development environment and in a few days/weeks, I will be able to code again.

--
Zorro