Re: [MiNT] windom and gcc4

Le 24/01/10 02:19, Miro Kropacek a écrit :
>>appl_set.c: In function 'ApplSet':
>>appl_set.c:47: warning: 'short int' is promoted to 'int' when passed through '...'
>>
>appl_set.c:47: note: (so you should pass 'int' not 'short int' to 'va_arg')
>>appl_set.c:47: note: if this code is reached, the program will abort

The Windom's code needs a good spring-cleaning.

There were already some problems with GCC 3.x and the unused/testing
code needs to be removed( if I remember well: the standa's "COMPONENTs,
some userdraw functions, etc...).

I will do that when I will found the time...

zcodeclib
>still behaves strange but I tend to believe there will be another
>kludge since it opens LDG, loads png.ldg, load a lot of PNGs via this
>"shared" function so there could be a lot of reasons to fail.

What do you mean by "behaves strange" ?

BTW, Zweather loads only one PNG.

--
Zorro